I am not really an "Apple Guy" and for the longest time, I had an Android phone (I know... the horror!) I switched to iPhone because they had a BOGO deal... I really only use my phone for a few things, but there are a lot of little tricks that your iPhone does that are pretty cool... Like roll over... or if you don't charge it, play dead... Just kidding (but you can use that joke)...
- You can back tap the phone. Use back tapping to activate some functions
- There is an erase text trick. To immediately remove some text you just typed, shake your device and you will be given a prompt to ‘Undo Typing,’ perfect for making notes in a rush.
- Activate the secret mouse. Simply press and hold the space bar; you can then use your finger to navigate as a mouse.
- If you end calls abruptly by accident, there’s a fix! Go to Settings, Accessibility, Touch and then go to ‘Prevent Lock to End Call.’
- You can create a mirrored selfie. In ‘Settings, you visit Camera and enable this option.
- Set custom sound recognition. This is for those who need some help identifying sounds in their surroundings. The feature listens for things like sirens, horns, doorbells and even dogs barking and alerts the person when one of those sounds occurs.
Click Here to see the full list!